...if we don't have it, we'll get it for you
If Darby Free Library does not have the book, audio cassette,
spoken word cassette, compact disc or magazine article that you need, request an
interlibrary loan and we can get it for you from another library.
Make an interlibrary
loan and HOLDS request:
- Visit Darby Free Library, email or call (610) 586-7310.
How long does it take?
- Interlibrary loan and HOLDS requests are processed as they are received. Turn-around
time varies with the library location from which materials are borrowed.
- Patrons are notified when the material is available for pick-up.
Materials not available on interlibrary and HOLDS loan
- Reference and rare books are generally not loaned. If loaned they may be
specified for "in library use only."
- You may request photocopies of a few pages of a specialized work not
loaned by a library.